Please report any cyber security incident via firstname.lastname@example.org or via incident reporting form.
If you can work with PGP encryption and you want to send your email to CERT-GOV-MD as securely and discreetly as possible, we recommend using PGP encryption. You can find our PGP encryption key here.
In case of an emergency you can report an incident by phone: +373 22 820 921 (every working day from 09:00 to 17:00).
Please note, you can report a cyber-incident to CERT-GOV-MD and ask for additional advice if necessary. If you wish to report a cybercrime, you should contact Centre for Combating Cybercrimes IGP MAI straightaway.
Who can report an incident?
All Public Administration Authorities of Moldova can contact CERT-GOV-MD to report a cyber-incident and/or find advice on cyber security.
While at the moment there is no designated National CSIRT in Moldova any foreign organisation or CERT can report an incident to CERT-GOV-MD.
What information should be reported?
- Your contact details.
- What type of incident is it: DDoS, malware …?
- When did the incident start?
- Is the incident ongoing?
- How did you notice this incident?
- What’s the impact of the incident?
- Have you already taken actions or measures? If so, which ones?
- Do you have logs or other useful data?
- Who have you already informed?
- What are you expecting from your report?
Incident reporting form
After your report
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible to answer your questions.